Monday, May 31, 2010

2 Years Ago Today


On May 31, 2008, Benjamin asked me to marry him.

Just before proposing, he gave me a black book, with this written in it:
Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face and the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace.

This is one huge thing that the Lord has been teaching me... Problems, issues, everything in this world will pale in comparison to Christ Jesus, when we see His beauty. I want to be a means of that for you. I see it in Ephesians 5. By grace, the Holy Spirit, Lord willing, will use me to make you more holy, to sanctify you, to wash you with the water of the word. I pray that the Lord will allow me to be the kind of influence on your life that helps you...

"See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us that we would be called children of God; and such we are."

And from two years later, I can say, Benjamin...

You have.

No comments:

Post a Comment