Friday, October 29, 2010

Reflections on Cape Town 2010


Ben and I arrived home from Cape Town on Tuesday afternoon. It was a wind-blown entrance (later in the afternoon all but one of the MSP airport runways were closed due to the wind). We were thankful to be home.

The past few days have been a bit foggy. We've been back at work and trying to fit into a normal sleep pattern again. I know my body will acclimate soon.

More than that, I want my heart to sift through all the senses and sounds and lessons of Cape Town 2010 to fully absorb what the Lord may do in my own heart through the time. I may log some of those reflections here in the days ahead.

Thanks to you who prayed during our trip; so many requests were heard and answered. I hope to share some of those stories as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment