Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Door #3

Follow up to this post.

Woke up feeling really cruddy this morning... sore throat, burning eyes, achy.

Ben gave me some extra sleep time before he left for the day, and the Lord was very kind and I felt pretty decent for the rest of the day (following echinacea, multivitamin, probiotic, calcium, honey with cinnamon, spinach, OJ, strawberries, and banana).

I put Victor down for bed for the night and popped over to neighbors #3.  Nobody was home with the sleeping baby, so I didn't have long, but I gave them the card and muffins, and a real fly-by gospel message.  They go to church, and there was nodding while I told them what Ben would be talking about, which was encouraging.

They have some friends visiting from out of town tomorrow, so they might be busy, but they said they'd love to come if they're free.  So I'm praying there might be a change in plans so they could make it.  I'd love to have them hear Ben, and I'd love to have some more follow-up conversations.

So, we'll see what comes.  But all in all, the Lord was kind and it doesn't feel as intimidating to bring Jesus into the conversation after doing it several days in a row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment