Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Not So Nice

I think it was possibly because Victor was clambering around me like an acrobat.  But maybe I didn't eat enough protein.  Or the lettuce was bad.  Or something like that.

But whatever the case, last night (at almost-32-weeks), I was rather violently ill just after going to bed.  Thank you, hon, for cleaning up what didn't make it in the toilet.

Wednesdays are a hard recovery day... Ben was out the door at 7am and booked through the evening, and my normal "emergency back-up" folks were sick, gone, or unavailable.  So Victor and I just muddled through somehow, and the Lord showed that His grace is sufficient and His power is perfected in weakness.

But I'm not going to clean up my kitchen from the Men's Connection dishes until tomorrow.  Or maybe Friday.

Dear baby, you are still worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry. :( I had the stomach flu at 30-some weeks with Dell and that was the WORST. :/ Praying for a better end to your week and extra grace and strength!!!

    ReplyDelete