Friday, September 29, 2017

Three-and-a-Half!

 3 1/2 years old!

3 years old

2 1/2 years old

2 years old

18 months old

1 year old

11 months old

10 months old

9 months old

 8 months old

7 months old

6 months old


5 months old

4 months old

3 months old

2 months old

1 month old

2 weeks old

Dear Josiah,

It has been a wonderful 6 months since you turned 3! You have hit some big milestones.

- Potty training success! It may have been a meandering road, but you are doing a great job now, and I'm so proud of how you are taking God's help to use the potty.

- You are showing a more peaceful heart and less complaining. I'm so thankful for how you have grown lately!

- We are having a great time in our "preschool" mornings. I love having you sit on my lap to read our special book together every day (Before Five in a Row), and you are learning along with Victor many other things as well. Thank you for being a good pupil!

- You enjoy your preschool class at church too, Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. It's so sweet to pick you up after class and see your big smile and watch you interacting with new friends.

You are still my bouncing, busy big boy, and I love you so much. I love to see your heart tender toward Jesus, and I pray that the verse we've been learning this week will become a life practice for you:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6).
I love you, sweet boy!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment