Friday, February 9, 2018

Musings: The Past Few Weeks in Headlines

Sometimes life bowls along too quickly for me to keep up. Much less synthesize. Much less reflect meaningfully upon. Much less write meaningfully about.

In lieu of that, I will offer the headlines of stories I don't have time to write, and maybe someday I will look back, remember enough of the details to make sense, and flesh it out more.

When God Doesn't Stop You from Making Big Mistakes: Humility, Apology, Release, Repeat.
A Quiet Heart With Chaos in View
Why Is There a Hole in the Bottom of That Chip Bag?
Prequel: Piles of Boys in Worship (Without Daddy): Why We Should Always Go Potty First
Sequel: My Toddler Just Ran Into the Men's Restroom
The Wealth of Beauty Out My Back Window
Studies in Interruptions and Impatience
When You Grumble at Your Little Grumblers
The Joy of a Good Question: When the Helper Helps You Study God's Word
It's 8:30AM and I Have Used Up My Day's Worth of Energy
Eagerly Waiting for Christ's Return With Your Little Ones
Bless You, Tax Man

No comments:

Post a Comment