Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Little Tidbits

Mom: We are going to Kwik Trip.
Elliot: Where are we going on our trip?

Victor: What are the seven seas? Cat, carrot, coyote...

Josiah: I roded some of the way.
Victor: Rid.

Elliot, some time after the 4th of July, passing the corner where firecrackers were sold: Remember the tent with the fire cookies?

Josiah, at supper: Anything that is not Mom's is not really the best. *melting heart*

Elliot: I have a pickle on the side of my foot. (freckle)

Elliot: Smarshmallow (of course, eaten with s'mores)

Elliot: Can I have hopscotch and chocolate chips? (butterscotch chips)

Elliot, on a very cold day: Mom, I'm getting out the smoke in my throat (he breathes steam out of his mouth).

Josiah, when asked the best way to be a friend: Share the gospel. *melting heart again*

Calvin, trying to walk up the steps when his shoe got stuck (saying so, so many words now!): Owp. Owp. (help)

Other words from Calvin:
light
plane
shoes
foot
nose
mouth
apple
truck
puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment