Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well-Knit



Sometimes I just look down at Victor, sleeping. I still can't believe that this little, perfectly-formed baby is ours.

I remember being so sick at the beginning of the pregnancy; I would puke up everything I ate for a whole day, and then eat some broth the next day, and slowly work my way up to real food again. I worried a little about how the baby would get the nourishment he needed--but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

The knitting of a baby is God's work. And now, to look at Victor, I just marvel at the work He did.









For you formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well.--Psalm 139:13-14

3 comments:

  1. Another perfect miracle done by God! What a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Thank you Lord Jesus for this sweet little blessing!

    ReplyDelete