Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Teachers of Children... Or Anybody

Over the past several days, I have been listening to messages from the 2007 Children Desiring God Conference. What encouraging words!

Wayne Grudem wrote Systematic Theology, and hearing him talk in simple, humble terms about how such complex and majestic truths can be shared with young people was very refreshing to me.

And his explanation of the variety of biblical motivators for why we obey God was illuminating... and gave me renewed gratitude for what a gracious, wise God we serve. (That portion starts at about 28:25 in his second talk, I believe.)

I don't even work in children's ministry, and I gained a lot through this.

2007 Children Desiring God Conference
Standing on the Truth: How Great A Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment