Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hi, Baby

We've made it 13 weeks down the road, and I confess that pregnancy remains one of the most challenging things I've done (if it counts as "doing").

Yet, some of the sweet little gifts of this journey are the evidences of life we get along the way.  (I confess that sometimes I get this muddled, ugly feeling that I'm not really pregnant, just sick with something that is not ever going away...)

Our first little glimpse of Baby #2, from 3 weeks ago...


And here we are from this morning... sitting up straight, even standing up for a little bit. 



Hi, little sweetie!  You seem to be growing great and it's just amazing to see.  You are a precious little person, tucked away in there, making Momma feel crummy.  We love you and love seeing your little hands wiggling around your face, your spine stretching straight down your back, your little feet crossed at the ankle, enjoying your snug little home for some more months.  And we pray that God will continue to shelter you and do His perfect knitting together until the day we get to meet you face to face.  How many more dreams and prayers we have for you, little one, and we can't wait to see what God has in store.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Congrats :) I agree that pregnancy is TOUGH. I had a lot of crazy moments with this last one :)

    ReplyDelete