Friday, March 28, 2014

Still Waiting

Confirming reports that baby has not yet come.

Yesterday was the Due Date, so we all took a trip to the mall to have a nice stroll (and drive some cool cars).



[Note: Victor's been doing much better, but he got all congested again last night and has a bit of a barky cough today, so would appreciate continued prayers for healing and wisdom if there is something else going on... allergies, something like that?]

And, the official 40 week photo (I realized yesterday that I have pretty much no belly shots from this whole pregnancy.  Unlike with Victor, when I sent my family a picture every week...)


In other news, at Once Upon a Child on Wednesday, I was asked if I am a grandmother.  At 40-weeks-minus-1-day pregnant, with a two-year-old running around with me, I just wasn't sure what to think about that.  Time for a new hairstyle?  I remind someone of Abraham's Sarah?

No comments:

Post a Comment