Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Postscript

So, after I wrote my last post and lay down at 4:15am, the thought drifted through my mind that Victor could have just been full. (Wish it had drifted through my mind about an hour earlier.)

That was a real quick answer to prayer.

[Considering that I was unable to correctly snap up his sleeper and also wrote down the wrong times in my feeding log, off by an hour, I may not have been in the most cogent state of mind. For that matter, any posts I write at 4am should be taken with a grain of salt!]

He’s eaten really well for the last two feedings. I was overreacting. Like my mother has always told me, things usually look brighter in the morning.

God is good to remind me how silly I can be and how often I need to get my eyes off my bellybutton and onto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment