Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday

This morning I left Ben with Victor for 2 hours! (I think that’s a record.)

I went to a donut shop and read my Bible and a little Spurgeon and journaled a bit.

[Aside: Definitely get the apple fritter at Donut Star. Fabulous.]

Then I went for a walk. It was lovely to stroll along, no baby carrier in tow, no multiple bags of miscellaneous paraphernalia (so odd that I used to do that all the time!).

It’s a cloudy, misty day, but not too cold. There were some beautiful trees blooming. Where are we, to have trees blooming in March?

But then I came home a half hour early because I missed my boys. :)

I love you, Ben and Victor. You make home home.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delightful break. But there's nothing like home with the family, is there? :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete