Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bedtime

Last night Victor was being such a little pickle before bed.

The walk we took before dinner must have really worked up an appetite, because when I stopped feeding him for a mid-meal burp, he started sucking on my chin!

To get him calm and quiet before laying him down, I settled him on our bed and lay down next to him. When I picked him up to put him in his crib, he grabbed two big hunks of hair, right by my head, and he would not let go for anything! I laid him gently in his crib, and then I had to just kiss his little cheeks for several minutes until I could pry my hair out from between those sticky (and surprisingly strong) little fingers.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how strong those little fingers are! :)
    Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete