Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Last Mother's Day, Ben and I were in Indianapolis with Lori and Mom and Dad. It was the weekend that we told the family that we were expecting. :)

This year, Ben gave me a special break to celebrate. Saturday I had lunch in a park in the glorious sunshine, read for a while, went for a walk, stopped at a garage sale, and took an crazy 90 min nap. (The past couple weeks have gotten me into a pretty nasty sleep-deprived state, so the nap was definitely medicinal!)

For dinner we split a Caniac chicken dinner from Cane's and split a chocolate bar with a cup of decaf. It was lovely.

Most special, I got a sweet card from my sister, a lovely picture book from my parents, and from Ben, I got...



an ulu knife. Makes me think of my mom and Saturday pizza nights growing up!



My cup overflows.

No comments:

Post a Comment