Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Our Memorial Weekend started with a delightful, mild, sunny Friday at home.



Daddy got out from student teaching, and we piled in the van for a little roadtrip to Iowa.




We stopped to visit Gi-Gi (Grandma Anderson) on our way into town.










Saturday morning we had a fun coffee break at The Retreat.




Victor was infatuated with my mom's little sweeper.  
(What with his love for laundry and now sweeping, I see a good future in cleaning...)



A little musical interlude with Grammy



It was a quick weekend, but a relaxing break away and lovely time with family.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your grandma. I love that you brought Victor to see her. :) You'll never regret this little trip, not in a million bajillion years! ;) I adore this little peek into your life!

    ReplyDelete