Friday, June 21, 2013

Dairy-Free Dinners

Victor has been off and on neb treatments since summer.  We actually were off for a week, with no coughs, and then Ben got a cold, I got a cold, and Victor got a cough.  And he just couldn't shake it.

So, we started 2 weeks of dairy-free, and he seems to be doing better (without nebs).  My working hypothesis is that he handles dairy just fine when he's healthy, but his body has to work a little harder to process dairy.  So once he gets a cough, he can't quite shake it until we go off dairy.  And then it seems to be okay.

So, for our two weeks, I'm pulling up some of the favorite dairy-free recipes from the past.  I thought I'd post them here for my own recall and for my sister-in-law (who also has a couple dairy-free little guys).

Cajun Dirty Rice
Slow Cooker Beef Stew IV
Meatball Subs
Taco Carnitas
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Italian Sausage Soup
Fruity Curry Chicken Salad
Quinoa and Black Beans
Simple Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Pork Fried Rice

A working list...

No comments:

Post a Comment