Friday, June 12, 2015

Sweet Moments

Around 2:45am, some faint noise finally rouses me. I go into Victor's room.
Victor, calling: I have something to tell you. I have something to tell you. I have something to tell you.
Me: Okay, buddy, what do you need to tell me.
Victor: I love you. That was all I had to tell you.


In the mornings, Ben gets the boys up, and then they all crash into my room to interrupt my quiet time for a couple minutes. Josiah is always beaming and gives me a big, big snuggle with his head on my shoulder. Victor runs and jumps on my bed and plays peekaboo behind my back with Joey. It's the best.


Victor and Josiah, side by side in their little booster seats at snack time, ready to pray. And Josiah leans over, grunting and reaching until I scootch him close enough so that he can hold hands with Victor.


Just don't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment