Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Cute Boys

Josiah comes to look in my ears with his doctor kit.
Me: Am I sick?
J: You're awake!

Victor, walking on the right side of the sidewalk.
V: I'm going to turn, so that's why I'm in this lane.

Josiah, eating quiche: I like this peach.

Victor, eating quiche, scooting some crumbs over toward the bigger bites on his plate: I'm going to scoot you over to the mommys and daddys.

V: You should go the dentist.
Me: Oh, why?
V: Because you need a haircut.


Me: Could I have a hug? A great big bear hug?
Josiah gives me a huge squeeze.
J: A little bear snuggle.
He gives me a little gentle squeeze.

Josiah, singing: Hi ho the dairyo, the farmer in the Dell.
He stops and thinks.
J, singing: Farmer in the Hudson.


Victor, looking at the display in our van of how many miles until the gas runs out: Then if it goes to zero the gas tank would fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment