Monday, January 28, 2013

Excessively Helpful Laundry Assistant

Victor takes his role as laundry folding assistant very seriously.  He helps me sort laundry in the bedroom.  Then we have to carry it to the laundry room (that's the part where I tend to lose little socks).  Then he helps to throw articles into the washer.  When they are done, we transfer to the dryer (but Victor would prefer to put things back in the washer, because that's his favorite.)  And then we fold.  We have very exciting times.

Taking the laundry basket for a hike


Extremely skilled at putting things in the basket.  This explains why a pig, farmer, sheep, and two rings also ended up in the laundry.  

Side note: I have been trying in vain to video Victor walking for a long time.  He walks all over the place.  He walks 4-5 steps at a time.  He is a walking machine.  But whenever I pull out my camera, it's over...


One of our little games, "Shake It Up, Baby"

No comments:

Post a Comment