Tuesday, January 8, 2013

One Small Step for Mankind


Well, three times today Victor was standing independently, and took a few steps.

I don't think he really noticed, but I can see that his crawling days are nearing the end!

In other news, I have joined the 97% of people in the world currently suffering from a cold.  Just a nasty, snotty, headachy, used-up-two-boxes-of-kleenex, tired, foggy-brained variety.  But praise Jesus, neither Ben nor Victor have yet picked it up. 

Ben started student teaching last Thursday, so his scheduled has ratcheted up in intensity.  I'm realizing how nice his flexible schedule was for me--and Victor misses having Daddy around.  But it's exciting to enter this phase and anticipate his completion in June.

(Sorry, I just realized the title isn't even the right phrase... it's supposed to be, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  See note about foggy-brained cold above.) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the steps! Boo for the cold! (Brian is succumbing to the germies too.. :( Bummer because this is one of the nutso weeks at work.)
    Praying it goes away quickly and sticks to just you!

    ReplyDelete