Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 2: 5 Years and 50 Things I'm Thankful For

Dear Ben,

Continued from yesterday...

6.    You make it easy and enjoyable to show hospitality to others.  You engage so easily with others, you love to welcome newcomers, you carry a conversation, and you are happy to pitch in with dishes.

7.    You accommodate me so often, like watching movies and eating foods I like.

8.    You want to lean forward in memorizing Scripture.  It’s a great encouragement to me.

9.    You have already grown so much as a father… in tenderness, wisdom, discipline, encouragement, and thoughtfulness.  I look forward to parenting together through all the different seasons ahead.

10.    You are enthusiastic about everything.  You engage life with gusto.  You have a rare capacity for enjoyment of almost anything.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment