Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 6: 5YA50TITF

Dear Ben,

Continued from yesterday...


26. You are a great welcomer of newcomers. I love your alertness to people who might be new or hanging out on the fringes.

27. You draw fun pictures. I still have all kinds of notes from before we were married; almost all of them from you have some fun drawing or design. (And almost all of mine are bullet points.)

28. You are careful about your priorities. You’ve got a really full plate right now, and I see you being really careful about where you spend your discretionary time (whatever that is…). You are very intentional about giving me and Victor good quality time.

29. You really desire unbelievers to come to Christ. And you’re taking opportunities to grow in evangelism and look for open doors to reach out to people who come across your path.

30. You cannot keep a secret (from me anyway). It kills you.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment