Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner Part 1

Today we got to have the Nathan Kattersons down for a little prelude to Thanksgiving.  

I was SO determined I was going to take pictures of everybody at the table(s) before we ate, as my mother so faithfully does every year.  

And (no surprise) I totally forgot and didn't pull my camera out the whole time until they were packing up to leave.  And then I took one picture, and my camera died.

Sigh.

This is why most of my life is undocumented since I moved away from home, where the natural photographers live.

But regardless, we had a great time together ... 7 reasons to thank the Lord right here!  (Photo compliments of Facebook. :) )


And my one brilliant photo to commemorate the time:

1 comment:

  1. :) Love Victor's little look in your one prize photo from the event. :)
    So looking forward to later this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete