Friday, April 26, 2013

New Adventure






Well, this week brought a new open door.

Ben received news that he has been offered the job he applied for a couple months ago.  And so, with a deep sense of need for God's help and enabling, he has accepted the position as the Coordinator for Young Adult Discipleship, South.  Or in other words, he'll be working with the senior high students at the South Site.

I was thinking this morning about how much God has done.  When I first met Ben, almost 8 years ago, he was footloose, spontaneous, energetic, fun-loving.  Through these years, I have had a front-row seat to God's wonderful deepening work.  And I have seen such growth, change, maturing, thoughtfulness, and sanctification that I just marvel and praise the Lord.

It's been a road with many twists and turns, hon.  And I'm so thankful to be going with you around the bend again to see what God has in store in this.  And don't we know already, that He will be giving us more of Himself?

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment