Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Night

It's been a fairly quiet, cold, rainy day here. Victor and I were home from church, partly due to his on-going cough and partly due to my lack of sleep.

I think, in general, he is doing better. His energy is good, his cheerful smiles returning, and his appetite seems to be coming back (albeit, in a more picky form than prior). The cough hangs on. I think it's a little softer now, and he has only had a few really hard coughing fits today, so I'm just praying that it will little by little subside into calm.

Precious moment of the day:

After lunch, I told Victor, "Jesus loves you." 

And he smiled up and poked his chest and said, "Me, me, me!" ... just like in "Jesus Loves the Little Ones Like Me" song from his Bible songs DVD.  

We would have loved to go with Daddy to the celebration for Pastor John's 33-year ministry at Bethlehem, but it's been a nice kind of evening to chip away at things at home.

For anybody who is interested, here is Pastor John's Easter message, his last sermon as a pastor at Bethlehem.

No comments:

Post a Comment